Introducing Battle Of The Big Top…Roll up! Roll up! To the Battle Of The Big Top! The circus has come to town and your delegates are the stars of the show! Battle of the Big Top is an exhilarating, energetic and demanding teambuilding experience that climaxes with a unique performance created especially by your delegates. This adrenaline-fuelled and unforgettable event inspires individuals to go way beyond their personal expectations, at the same time as teaching them new skills. Battle Of The Big Top is also a fantastic way to encourage collaboration, leadership, communication and creativity and, in doing so, to reflect the true spirit of the circus. In less than one day, your team will organise, stage, manage and perform a real live circus show in front of a genuine invited audience. At the end of the grand finale, everyone in your team will be bursting with pride as their hard work is rewarded with cheers and applause!
What will happen during Battle Of The Big Top?
- With expert guidance from professional artistes, your budding circus stars will learn and perfect skills to become seasoned performers.
- All skills require a collective team approach and vary from stilt-walking, clowning, trapeze, juggling, floor gymnastics and walking the low-wire, amongst others.
- There are also a host of behind the scenes roles that will be equally important, including stagehands, show calling, sound and lighting, as well as, of course, the Ring Master.
- As the clock ticks towards showtime, your group will divide into teams to focus on specific performance and management elements of the show, with many individuals having dual roles.
- Each group of your participants will then be choreographed to create a stunning performance and their act added to the show roster.
- In a grand finale, your united team will perform the ‘Greatest Show on Earth’ to their invited audience!
Learning and development outcomes
This adrenaline-fuelled and unforgettable event inspires individuals to go beyond their personal expectations. It is also a fantastic way to encourage collaboration, leadership and creativity whilst, at the same time, communicating and managing all the resources and, in so doing, reflecting the true spirit of the circus.