Urban Circus Juggle, diablo, plate spinning & rolla bolla
Motivate, inspire and teach your team new skills as they take on the adrenaline-fuelled challenge of becoming street performers
Introducing Urban Circus…
Forget Coco the Clown, performing poodles and the lion tamer. This is Urban Circus
- an upbeat, fast-moving, motivational and challenging event where your delegates work together to discover talents they didn’t know were hidden inside. Urban Circus is not only personally motivational, it is also about supporting others to achieve their own goals. By combining their new-found skills with boldness and confidence, your delegates soon realise that most challenges are achievable. Having experienced the magic of Urban Circus, your team will return to work with an invigorated and infectiously positive 'can do' attitude. To achieve maximum effect, we often link relevant business presentations to each circus performance adding considerable value to this event. Urban Circus is an unusual, adrenaline-fuelled teambuilding experience that inspires participants to go beyond their personal and shared expectations, whilst at the same time reinforcing your message in an effective and engaging way.
What will happen during Urban Circus?
- Urban Circus will open with our professional circus performers who put on a show that is edgy and entertaining, challenging and inspirational.
- The master of ceremonies will be The Ringmaster - a charismatic street performer who has great vitality and a unique sense of humour.
- As the opening performance concludes, The Ringmaster will announce that, with the right mental attitude, your participants will soon be performing many of the acts they have just seen.
- Once divided into teams, your budding street performers will rotate around separate zones to learn skills such as feather balancing, devil sticks, juggling, extreme Diablo, plate-spinning, low-wire walking, stilt walking, rolla bolla and even Extreme Bar Skills!
- At each zone, your teams will be instructed by our professional circus performers in the subtleties and nuances of each task.
- In a spectacular finale, your delegates will perform for The Ringmaster en masse, often to appropriately loud music! This ending can take many forms but it will always be uplifting and inspirational.