Introducing Fifteen Famous Minutes…Have you ever watched the credits of a movie right to the end? It’s amazing how many skilled people it takes to turn an idea into a blockbuster. By turning your delegates into full film production teams, Fifteen Famous Minutes challenges them to produce their own unique versions of some of Hollywood’s all time classic movies to create an evening of hilarious entertainment for all. Time is tight, so teamwork, strategy and efficient implementation of roles and tasks are critical to success. Your teams will juggle volatile egos and limited airtime in an experience that is both motivational and hugely entertaining. Fifteen Famous Minutes conveys powerful business messages regarding communication, creativity, role allocation, decision making, time management, leadership and, above all, teamwork. In as little as three hours you could have your movie 'in the can' and be sipping cocktails with your colleagues, eagerly awaiting a star studded evening of movie premieres, culminating in the tears and laughter of the hilarious Awards Ceremony. So what are you waiting for? Lights... camera... action!
What will happen during Fifteen Famous Minutes?
- Your teams will each be provided with everything needed to turn their synopsis into movie magic, including crucial dialogue, a descriptive scenario and definitive guidelines for their allotted film.
- They will also be given appropriate costumes, props, make-up, music, lights and the all-important camera – everything they need to produce a blockbuster!
- Throughout the event, skilled technical support will always be on-hand and your participants will be given guidance with acting, make-up and technical workshops.
- Planning, scripting and rehearsing will soon give way to on-location filming where all the editing takes place in camera, so every shot must be meticulously planned and shot in sequence.
- Once ‘in the can’, your films will be premiered at an Oscar-styled awards ceremony in which everyone’s efforts are recognised and celebrated.
Learning and development outcomes
In this fun, laughter filled team building challenge. participants lose their inhibitions and get creative. They are challenged to step out of their comfort zone and take on roles of acting, script writing and filming with hilarious results. Time is tight, so teamwork, strategy and efficient allocation and implementation of roles and tasks is critical to success. Through filming and refilming, teams learn to work towards excellence within a challenging time frame.