Introducing Creative Juices…Everyone knows that a blend of the finest and freshest ingredients make the best smoothies. The same goes for companies. Your company needs the best blend of people - handpicked people - to work well together. A company needs people to instigate new ideas, to develop original products and also to generate more business. Creative Juices is a fast and furious experience that puts networking and communication skills to the fore whilst providing many opportunities for fun and laughter. In a game where the market is getting tough and cutthroat competitors are impacting on market share, brand loyalty and the bottom line, something needs to be done, and quickly! Your teams must produce twelve new and exciting smoothies, each supported by a cut-through marketing campaign. This is an immense challenge and time is tight. However, with imagination, flexibility, planning and clear communications, your teams can deliver the goods and save ‘Creative Juices’. They will also be richly rewarded when they sample all twelve of their creations during the review. Creative Juices is the freshest and tastiest teamworking experience yet and it squeezes a healthy dose of zest into any conference or corporate programme.
What will happen during Creative Juices?
- Creative Juices is an international smoothie company; your teams will each represent one of their operations in twelve different countries.
- To begin, the teams will warm up with a series of icebreakers designed to encourage visual identity with their fellow traders.
- The challenge will start on day one, ‘Monday’.
- Within the required time frame, your teams must identify resource locations and network with other teams to develop a strategy that will provide them with all their relevant ingredients.
- On ‘Tuesday’, representatives from each team will fly to other countries to negotiate and trade.
- Consignment notes will be completed on tubes and delivered by couriers.
- Our facilitators will then update and review the current position of the game.
- The trading cycle will be repeated on ‘Wednesday’ and ‘Thursday’.
- Your teams must then take their fruit units to the Smoothie Factory where they will exchange them for fruit and juices to make their smoothies.
- Once your teams have blended and tasted their smoothies, they must develop a creative marketing campaign and strategy to fully support each individual smoothie.
- The campaigns must be targeted to a specific audience, complete with jingle, full on package design and a complete, well thought-out unique selling proposition.
- Finally, your teams will present their marketing campaigns to the group.
- A winning team will then be announced, prizes awarded, smoothies tasted and a closing review will be held.
Learning and development outcomes
All teams represent divisions of a global smoothie company facing logistical issues, setting up international deliveries and planning ahead under tight deadlines. Only by maintaining a ‘common goal’ approach to managing the project will every division have the correct ingredients at the end of the activity, ensuring that their smoothies are as good as the label says.