Test your teams' key skills with this fast-paced, photographic city treasure hunt
Are your people ready for one of the most exciting city-based events yet? Have they got what it takes to win Hotshots? In this fast-paced, photographic treasure hunt, your teams will dash around a city to attempt challenges that test many key skills such as strategy, leadership, creativity and time management. Above all, teamwork will be essential if they are to achieve their goals and beat the competition. Already tried and tested in cities around the world, Hotshots is also a superb way to explore your local conference venue. Memorable and highly tailored to your conference or corporate messages, Hotshots is an adventure not to be missed.
What will happen during Hotshots?
- After a planning period at their base and following instructions on how to use the kit, your teams will venture forth armed with a camera, map, optional GPS device and the coordinates for their first challenge.
- Challenges range from taking a photo at a specific location where your teams have to spell out a key word using their bodies, to persuading members of the public to join them in a giant conga, or even taking photographic evidence of the team delivering a street theatre performance.
- Hotshots challenges vary considerably and are tailored to suit your location, the profile of your delegates and your choice of corporate messages.
- Once each team has their photo as proof that they have completed the challenge, they must track down the next clue, which may be on a nearby poster, in a local newspaper, on Twitter or on a website.
- Your teams will have to think on their feet and move like lightening to work through the challenges and get their photographs back to base before the deadline.
- Each challenge will be awarded points based on various criteria, including level of difficulty and the quality of the photograph each team captures together with an apt caption.
- At the end of the event, scores will be verified and all the photos displayed so that everyone can share in the other teams’ adventures.