Haute Couture Create & parade a catwalk collection
Strut your stuff on the catwalk to prove that your corporate collection has got what it takes
Introducing Haute Couture…
A high energy experience that will bring out the ‘fabulous’ in everyone, Haute Couture brings your corporate messages to life in style! Your teams will be charged with the task of creating unique and dramatic fashion statements - a corporate collection - which they will then wear as they strut along the catwalk, flaunting their creations to your eager audience. As with any real-life fashion show, there is much work to be done so teamwork, strategic planning, creativity and sheer hard work will be vital. Extremely entertaining and bags of fun, Haute Couture has been a huge hit and has had flashbulbs popping all over the world. So book your place on the catwalk, dazzle the fashion press with your stunning corporate collection and parade your brand spirit today.
What will happen during Haute Couture?
- After an informative briefing, your teams will be provided with everything they need to create a fashion sensation: sketch paper, bolts of cloth, an array of unusual materials, other essential paraphernalia, make-up, all-important accessories and, of course, a production budget.
- Your teams must then provide their imagination, inspiration and perspiration to create an ‘on message’ corporate fashion statement all the way from the drawing board to the catwalk.
- Each of your teams must focus on the delivery of their core message, whilst simultaneously considering costume design, choreography and music choice to complement their goals.
- Their imagination will need to run wild as they release their hidden design skills and at the same time they will need to manage and allocate their limited resources of time, people and budget.
- In a professionally choreographed, grand climax your teams' models will parade their creations for all to see.
- Invariably their creations range from the stylish to the completely outrageous but they will always be greeted with enthusiastic cheers and applause from your fervent audience!
Corporate Social Responsibility ideas
Set a sustainable tone and tailor Haute Couture so the collections only use recycled or recyclable material. Wining Team? – Yes, but don’t drown them in bubbly and corporate gifts, how about donating to their chosen charity on their behalf. The fashion industry is not without its critics, so why not contribute to an organisation that assists with liberating children in third world countries from exploitation and child labour?