Introducing One Voice…From church choirs to karaoke bars, singing has always lifted people's spirits. It has been described as the art of mind and soul and the purest form of pleasure. So, when was the last time your employees did something together that was truly uplifting, gave them the confidence to achieve the impossible and got them, literally, working in total harmony? Facilitated by the internationally-renowned singer, songwriter and performer, Sarah Warwick, One Voice will have everyone at your conference or meeting singing at the top of their voices. Sarah is a highly-regarded voice and singing coach and facilitator of creative voice workshops and seminars. She brings her energy and innovative techniques to One Voice to show that anyone can sing and have an enjoyable and memorable experience. By uniting all the voices in your team, One Voice will clearly demonstrate what can be achieved when everyone really opens their hearts, minds and vocal chords!
What will happen during One Voice?
- Beginning with warm-up exercises, your delegates will be led through a structured series of novel exercises that will stretch both their bodies and voices.
- As confidence builds, your delegates will be challenged to achieve more and more, both vocally and as a team.
- Finally, the whole group will sing together as One Voice in an uplifting finale.
- The lyrics of this final song can be re-written specifically for your company, product or service or you can request to have a song specifically written for your event.
- A CD of the final song can also be made available for your delegates to take home as a special reminder of their fantastic experience during One Voice.
Learning and development outcomes
The One Voice experience optimises the power of song. Totally inspirational, enlivening and fun, it will have everyone at your conference or meeting singing with confidence at the top of their voices. One Voice finds the power of song that is in all of us and, by combining all the voices in a team, shows how the power of self- realisation and combined effort can create something truly wonderful. Once a team has found its ‘voice’, it can go on to achieve almost anything.