Introducing Quickfire…A sensational teambuilding event, Quickfire is guaranteed to engage, energise and bring out the very best in all your participants. It will also create an atmosphere that is exploding with positive energy and buzzing with a sense of urgency! Guided by Challenge Menus, your teams must pit their wits and ingenuity against a mind-boggling collection of creative, mental and active tasks as well as each other. Your teams will soon discover that clear thinking, exceptional organisational skills and a collective strategy are essential to keep pace with the action and stay ahead of their opposition - especially when tackling several challenges at once. Suitable for any venue, the wide range of Quickfire challenges may be located both indoors and out and can be tailored to most briefs. The event may also be highly themed and adapted so that the challenges complement the objectives of your conference and reinforce your key messages. Driven entirely by the choices of your participants, Quickfire is a sure fire way to get everyone involved.
What will happen during Quickfire?
- To begin, your participants will be divided into teams. Their objective will be to outperform, outmanoeuvre and outthink their opposition whilst maximising points at every available opportunity.
- Choosing from a myriad of events on the Challenge Menus, each team must take on a variety of Creative, Cerebral and Active tasks.
- The tasks are further divided into Mini, Midi or Maxi challenges, each of which are worth different points.
- Each team will be based at their own table, whilst the activities are orchestrated from central control desks.
- Individual teams will dictate their own strategy and the order in which they attempt their challenges.
- The pace of the action will build as your teams complete their challenges, reaching fever-pitch in the closing minutes. This creates an extraordinary atmosphere entirely driven by your participants.
- At the end of the competition, the points will be tallied and the winning team announced.
Learning and development outcomes
In Quickfire, successful teams work effectively together to weigh up risk and reward. With time ticking. participants must speak up and let the rest of the team know which challenges they can confidently complete. Trust builds as challenges are completed successfully and individuals learn to appreciate each other’s different abilities. Group challenges require teams to employ innovative thinking. They must utilise effective communication skills to arrive at a collective shared strategy and then jump into swift uninhibited action. Quickfire is a lot of laughs! It leaves teams with a feeling of exhilaration and oneness! Most importantly, individuals have learnt to appreciate their own strengths and the diverse skills of others in their team.